The IRS, as well as state and local governments, imposes strict deadlines for business tax obligations. Missing these tax deadlines and failing to comply with payroll and sales taxes negatively impacts your bottom line and may result in fines for non-compliance.
- State and federal income tax preparation and filing
- Local and state sales tax compliance
- State and federal payroll tax
- Discuss tax planning strategies that save you money and minimize tax liability
- Profit and loss statements
- Entity selection and structure (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC)
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.